Sunday, August 28, 2011

Avon - Sundae Sweets, Very Cherry Lipbalm

 This lipbalm, as the name suggests, is very cherry. In the stick it is a rich, royal red colour that looks slightly frightening, considering the packaging suggests that it is a childish lipbalm.

As you apply it you find that it does leave colour on your lips. It's not too overpowering, however it is definitely noticeable!

I don't think it is all that moisturising to be honest, and it feels a little bit gritty (I don't know if that is the lipbalm, or just me...). It is kind of waxy in an odd kind of way - let's just put it this way, I've come across wayyy better moisturising lipbalms.

It smells like a strong, chemical, cherry smell, and tastes like flavoured candle wax. It's not my favourite taste, I must say.

Overall it's not amazing, but it's not horrible or anything.

I give it 6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...