Sunday, August 21, 2011

Carmex Click Sticks - Original Flavour

I had heard so many great reviews about this lipbalm, so I was expecting a heck of a lot from it. I was let down.

I really didn't take to this lipbalm. No one had told me that it stings for ages when you apply it, or that it smells truly horrible (the original one does, anyway). It had no colour so I applied it before I went to bed. After application it felt dry and waxy, so I was incredibly surprised when I woke up with very smooth, soft lips, but I'm not sure whether all the stinging was worth it. In fact, the stinging is almost a burn. It's horrible.

I don't understand how people speak so highly of it. The only good thing I can say about it is that it has SPF 15, but that really isn't all that great since most lipbalms do these days. Oh, the clicking noises it made was cool. Yes, the way is clicked has to be my favourite part about this product. I give it a 2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...