Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox mud mask

 This was the first mask that I had ever tried, so I don't have anything to compare this product to.

I didn't like the feel of it on my skin for the ten minutes that I had to leave it on, but I don't know whether all masks feel the same or whether it was just this one. It felt heavy on my skin, and once dry it was difficult for me to make any facial expressions that involved me moving my facial muscles (ie. all the facial expressions!)The smell was quite lovely which was lucky, because if it had stank I wouldn't have been able to keep it on my face for that long.

I was glad when I could could wash it all off, and believe it or not my skin really did feel so much smoother. It felt like all the oil and grease had been taken off of my face, and it was now super smooth and supple. My skin was a little red at first, but within five minutes it was back to its normal colour.

It was a little drying so I applied my usual moisturiser to my skin straight after, which left me with the loveliest skin.

I don't think it really did anything long term (like tighten pores or prevent pimples) however it was worth it because of that awesome feeling straight after.

I give this product 8 out of 10.

1 comment:

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...