Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hamilton Quadblock for Extreme exposure

Let's get this out of the way first up - this lip balm is purely to protect you from the sun.

I didn't really read the package, and just lathered it all over my lips (without using a mirror). My friend burst into hysterics and I frantically read the package in confusion. Turns out my lips were coated in a thick white layer of sunscreen looking substance. Yep, that is what this lip balm does to your lips.

It states on the package that it is for extreme sun exposure, has an SPF of 30 and is 4 hours water resistant. It is primarily a stick of sunscreen that is lip friendly. It is not for wearing to work or school.

What is good about it then? Well, it is great on skin. I used it on small areas where I usually get burned and areas that were already burned, and the results were pretty good. It's thicker than usual sunscreen so you only really use it on small areas, but you can be sure that it won't come off, even if you spent your time swimming in the seawater for four hours.

It's really good for those who love fishing or hardcore water sports, but for anyone that wants to make their lips look pretty, this is not for them. If I was judging it on attractiveness, it would get a 1 out of 10, but I'll be nice and mark it on its purpose and give it 10 out of 10. My final score? 5 out of 10. Make sure you buy it for the right reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...