Saturday, August 27, 2011

Impulse - Incense

I hate saying this, but this has got to be the worst Impulse I have ever come across. I hate it. Of course, there would be many people out there that absolutely loved it and couldn't praise it enough, but I was not one of them.
It was so heavy it gave me a headache (okay, maybe that was an exaggeration, but I'm hoping you understand how much I hated this one!) and it almost suffocated anyone who came near me.

It claims to have a "heavy blend of spicy amber and vanilla scents," and a heavy blend it did have. I normally don't mind a bit of vanilla, so it must have been the "spicy amber" that was incredibly off putting. I don't normally like incense anyway, so maybe I was never going to like it no matter what they put in there. This was not my scent.

The can is black and red - which is kind of what it smells like. Good colour choice Impulse!

What it smells like to me: Heavy incense, burning dirt, something slightly spicy
Where I would wear it: Somewhere dark and scary
Who would wear it: Someone dark and mysterious who is a little different
Season and time to wear it: Winter at night

I give this product 2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...