Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Impulse - Summer Splash

This is such a fun body spray that comes in the cutest little can and makes me happy just looking at it - and how can you go wrong when it's water resistant too!

Impulse Summer Splash was a popular spray amongst all my friends, in fact, I think it was the body spray last Summer. Yes, last Summer, maybe not right at this point in time, but even though it is not summer, and I am not spending my days hanging out at the beach, there's no harm in pretending, right? Right!

Anyway, with its "juicy blend of summer florals, creamy coconut, pineapple and mango scents" it smells quite delish! Even my Impulse/body spray hating brother could handle it!

It is most definitely a summer, fun spray that is good for chucking in your beach bag.

What it smells like to me: Coconut, mango and strong frangipani flowers
I would wear it to: The beach or a pool party
What kind of person would wear it: Someone who lives in their bikini and spends their life lazing about on the beach
Season and time to wear it: SUMMER, during the day 

I give this body spray 8 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...