Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mode Nail Polish

This nail polish is incredibly cheap, and whilst it is not the most amazing nail polish I have ever tried, it does what it's supposed to and you can't help but be impressed with it considering its price.

There is a large colour range - some colours are nice, and others are strictly for sports days and dressing up only!

It goes on quite nicely, but you often need more than two coats, depending on the colour. It stays on fairly well, but I would recommend a clear top coat for extra staying power.



I don't think I would rely on this nail polish if I was going somewhere a little bit fancy because it does look a little bit cheaper than the more expensive nail polishes (that's because it is!). I think it's great for wearing on your toenails in summer when you're spending a lot of time at the beach and want a little colour, and aren't really concerned about whether they have a slight chip or not. I give it 6 out of 10.


One coat each (obviously they need more - especially the green
which is the thinnest in consistency)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...