Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nivea Lip Care - Glamourous gloss Natural

Once again Nivea has produced a great gloss combining smell, texture and price to make one great product.

This gloss has SPF30, is shiny and fruity and is perfect for any special event. You can get it in two colours - pink and natural - but I've only tried the natural. Pink is next on my wish list!

It can be a little sticky and thick, so I just use the smallest amount to balance it out. I wouldn't wear it everyday myself, however that is just because I like to save a little gloss for the special events and use lipbalm on my days off. It is fine to use on a daily basis.

Natural is almost colourless, so it allows you to keep your natural lip colour but enhance it by giving it a shimmery, glossy sheen. It's good for those who are blessed to have lips naturally rich in colour!

The smell is like berry shampoo, it smells pretty good, though I have other lipglosses that smell better.

I do like this gloss quite a lot, so I'll give it 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...