Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nivea Lip Care - Natural Volume Lipgloss

 An SPF of 30, a lovely colour and cheap as can be. I really like Nivea's natural volume lipgloss.

When you hear of plumping glosses, you expect them to burn your lips accompanied by severe swelling and unneccesary pain. Not this gloss. I did not have to go through any kind of pain to get great lips. Win!

The colour is a pretty pinky/peachy colour, but depending on your natural lip colour it can appear differently on different people's lips. The size of the tube is nice and little so you can carry it around fairly easily to touch up during the day. It is slightly sticky, but I didn't find it to be too much of a problem. It wasn't overly plumping, in that I didn't really notice that I had bigger lips, however they certainly looked pretty.

Friends of mine commented on how they loved the smell, however I didn't take to it all that much. Either I got a dodgy one, or they have funny ideas about what smells good.

I did like this gloss, however I feel the reason I would buy it is because of it's colour and shimmer rather than because it makes my lips look bigger. I give this product 7 out of 10, because whilst it is lovely, it doesn't really do what it promises (plumps your lips).

1 comment:

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...