Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lip Smackers Coca Cola Tin of Lipbalms

Childish they may look, but these lipbalms are awesome. Don't believe me? Well, you are just going to have to miss out then, aren't you!

There are six soft drink flavoured lipbalms in this tin, and every one of them is worth buying. Whether you are a Coke fan, a Fanta fan or a plain-Jane Sprite fan (me!) you will love every single one of these lipbalms. Everyone of them smells exactly as you would expect - you can smell the fizz, it's amazing! All of them taste just awesome too, so I found myself almost eating them out the tube (okay, maybe not that far, but God they taste good...*licking lips*).

They are kind of thick in consistency at first, however they glide on really well and give you the perfect feel on your lips - great moisture and coverage. I was a bit concerned that the Coke one was going to tint my lips an unruly shade of brown, however I needn't worry - I didn't find that it did anything to them.

The Fanta lipbalms have a really cute look to them - Birds, plants and fruits! The Coke ones not so much, but it doesn't really matter all that much.

They really do all smell exactly right and feel good. They're worth it.

I would give them 8 out of 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...