Saturday, September 10, 2011

Innoxa Foundation


I was on holidays and I hadn't packed any makeup because I wasn't planning on doing much...until we bumped into family friends and decided to go out to dinner at this posh restaurant. Great. Well, I made my way up to the chemist in the hope that they would have some cheap (but quality) makeup I could get. I was in luck. Up on the counter was a basket marked 1.50. Yes, I know, I know, you have to be careful about bargain bins with prices so low, but seriously, it was amazing. There were no smushed fluro green lipsticks, nor were there busted yellow eyeliners, it was incredible. I ended up buying 3 lipbalms, 2 lipglosses and 2 foundations. Yes, I may or may not have gone a little crazy!

Anyway, back to the Innoxa foundation. As I mentioned, I got two - Buttermilk and Sandstone. They are the best foundations I have ever had. *Note that I haven't really had all that many foundations before!* The Buttermilk matches my skin perfectly in winter, and the Sandstone in summer, and boy do I get some compliments on my skin!

They're in these little frosted glass bottles and are a great size. I looked them up on the Internet and couldn't find them, so I'm using them incredibly sparingly and treasuring them. I do not want to run out! I wonder how much they are supposed to cost...I would pay a lot for them!

They soak right and in feel great. They don't look cakey but give you a nice, smooth glow that evens out the skin tone. Beautiful!

I give them 10 out of 10!

2 comments:

  1. They look nice. how good is the shade selection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are nice! As for how good the shade selection is, I'm really sorry but I have no idea. I haven't seen them anywhere apart from the baragain bin I found them in. There were four shades there, but for all I know there might be 100 hiding out there!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...