Thursday, September 22, 2011

Innoxa Perfect Lip Gloss - Rose Petal

I had only ever had one other Innoxa product (their foundation) and I was really impressed, and so I decided to give their lip products a go too.

The Innoxa perfect lipgloss in Rose Petal is a pale pinky colour mixed with an earthy kind of colour, making it a fairly natural shade. It has a slanted tip applicator so it is very easy to apply, but it has this funny plastic kind of smell that is a little off putting. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be some particular smell, but it really wasn't nice.

I found that the lipgloss leaked a little bit, so I wasn't keen on taking it around with me in my bag because I was afraid it was going to leak onto everything.

It was thick and a bit sticky, but I didn't find it to be too much of a problem. It was very shiny and glossy and looked lovely. I had to put two coats on to get any hint of the colour, but when doing that I found that there was too much on my lips. I would just stick to the one coat for comfort and appearance purposes, unless you like the look of lipgloss smeared across your chin after it has slipped off your lips (personally, it's not my favourite look of all time)!

It does claim to have high shine, plump, moisturise and protect your lips. I think I am going to have to agree in that it does seem to be plumping - I think it is because it is so glossy - and moisturising. It's not overly long lasting, but it's not too bad. It makes your lips look lovely and smooth, almost glassy in appearance.

It's the kind of lipgloss that I would not be afraid to wear everyday, because whilst it is very glossy, the colour isn't too outrageous.

It's a shame that a) it leaks and b) it smells so funny, because otherwise I would have really liked this product. I still like it, but I would go for some other lipglosses over this one.

I give this product 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...