Monday, October 24, 2011

Beauty Style Eyeliner - Innocence

I bought this product as I was rushing through priceline. It was in the bargain bin with a $3 price sticker on it, and I thought, "What have I got to lose?"
It is a matte white colour and I use it in the inner corners of my eyes and along the lower waterline to brighten my eyes up. It is not the most amazing, long lasting, creamiest, good quality pencil, but then why would it be for $3? It does the job and I'm happy using it until I hear of a better one (I do have my eye on the NYX jumbo pencil in Milk...Has anyone used it? Is it any good?)

It needs to be slightly warm in order for easy application, but I just draw a little bit on my hand first and find that it does the trick. It stays put if you don't rub your eyes (unfortunately I do!).

I really love how it has a sponge on the end aswell because it allows for easy blending and smudging. There is nothing worse than terribly harsh lines. It also means that if you are in a rush and get it a bit wobby, it can be easily fixed with the sponge on the end.

I like to have it blunt, because if it is too sharp it hurts to apply, and by having it blunt I get a thicker line with little effort. The colour is very pigmented.

I wouldn't purchase it again, but it is pretty decent taking the price into consideration. I think the only major problem is that it really isn't all that long lasting.

I give this product 6 out of 10.

The sponge to smudge

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honest review. I have never used a white eye pencil. I have small eyes and plan on buying a white or nude eyepencil to help make 'em look bigger. I have heard nude looks more natural than white.Will tell you how that turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. white liners are always a boon esp for owls like me. I turn to them as a last resort which never fails :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandora's box - Yes, I love white eye pencils...never tried nude, do tell me how it works out!
    Nivedita - They do never fail!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...