Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New makeup!

It is the first of November! Do you know what that means? We are officially one month closer to SUMMER! (Yes, I am counting down the days!)

Anyway...

I came across this school fete thing the other day, and there was a stall where you could buy five makeup products for ten dollars. Well, of course I couldn't resist and I ended up purchasing six things.

I was so excited when I got home, I was desperate to try them all out. Unfortunately it wasn't nearly as exciting as I had thought, in fact, it was rather disappointing.

Anyway, this week I will be posting some reviews about some of the products, so keep your eyes out!


My purchases


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...