Friday, November 4, 2011

On the lookout for...

At the moment I am on the lookout for some specific products, and so I decided to consult some beauty experts (ie. You guys!)

Since having this blog, no longer can I go out and buy a product without having read a positive review about it on someones blog. I am too scared to go and buy something without being 90% sure that it will be worth my money.

So, like I mentioned, I am seeking advice on some good products.

I am looking for a tinted moisturiser for fair to medium skin, that doesn't cost a fortune but actually is tinted. So many tinted moisturisers are either WAY too dark for my skin, or are barely even tinted. I would love to hear what you think.

I am also looking for a gradual tanning/moisturiser for my legs. I don't want to have to worry about all the hassles of fake tan - I want to apply it to my legs each day and slowly build up a glow that I am satisfied with. I don't want it to be an overnight thing, because I want to be able to control the amount of colour on my legs!

I want a good concealer for covering horrid pimples and acne scars. My Rimmel concealer covers bags well, but not pimples or scars.

I am also looking for a wonderful light pink/nude lipstick. I have heard wonderful things about the MAC lipstick in Hue, but here in Australia there are no places to get MAC cosmetics, and so I would have to buy it online. This is fine except that I cannot be sure of what the actual colour looks like. Hmmm....They are also a little expensive online...

I would also love to know what people think of the NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milk...I have heard mixed reviews. Some hate it, some love it!

If anyone has any opinions or products that they love, I would love to hear about them!

4 comments:

  1. I know you can buy Mac from Myer or their direct stores, as well as online stores such as strawberry net.

    I also have the Maybelline Superstay 24hr Concealer, which is a liquid concealer and I find it works pretty well on acne and red spots.

    I've been debating on getting a few jumbo pencils myself after all the things I've heard about them!! I can't wait :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I really like the Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer I am not sure if you have it in Australia but you could check on their website. It's about $7.00
    hardcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gianna - I'll have to have a proper look in Myer, and I'll check out the concealer.
    BeautyMakeupAddict - I'll definitely have a proper look for this!

    Thankyou both for your advice!
    xCandice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love NYX jumbo pencils, specifically the one in milk! I use it as a base for my eye-shadow and it keeps it on there pretty much all day long! Plus they are super affordable!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...