Monday, December 5, 2011

Lacking inspiration and motivation

Okay, so lately I have been stuck in a bit of a blogging rut. I haven't been inspired or motivated to do any posts and I haven't been producing the most amazing posts ever, so my apologies to you all.

I've been stuck on 54 followers for what seems like years now, and comments haven't been coming in as often as they were. But then I stopped to think...

What on Earth am I thinking? I love blogging! I love messing around with makeup and having a good time. So what if I am not gaining any new followers -There are 54 people who actually like reading my blog! Can you believe that? And as for the comments, that's my own fault. If I don't write anything decent, then why should I expect thousands of comments?!

So, now that I've woken up to my own stupidity, I am going to try and write a post that is half decent. I think I'll write a review.

Thankyou dear followers for reading my blog and I hope that my posts will get a little better as time goes on!


Look what you can make with a couple of eyeliners and a lip liner!


4 comments:

  1. Well, personally I know I love reading your blog! I find it great to read from everyday people, particularly Aussies buying similar products to you with similar opinions. I'd definitely keep it up love :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Gianna, you are so incredibly kind. Same with your blog, it's so good to hear from a lovely Aussie!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Reading your blog candice. i was so excited to find another australian beauty blogger that actually blogs about drugstore items. :D I know your probably going to wonder why I'm looking at this post when you wrote it so long ago but i was like stalking your blog and i just couldn't stop going back and reading all your posts. :) i love them. Keep up the good work hun.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it. I'm glad you like my blog and what I post about. I'm looking forward to reading some of your posts!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...