Thursday, December 1, 2011

Summer's finally here!

Summer has finally arrived, and I almost forgot. How awful. The weather wasn't all that summer-y which was incredibly disappointing but I refuse to be disheartened. It's nearly Christmas and nearly my holidays and there is nothing more I could ask for.

So, how can I kick off my summer posting? I was totally stuck for ideas so I decided to consult Mr Google and he was of no use. I then turned to magazines for inspiration and they were of no use either.

So, what I have come up with isn't as interesting and exciting as I had hoped, but unfortunately my brain is a little frazzled from my busy, no chaotic lifestyle of late.
Summer Beauty must-haves
SPF - I have foundation with SPF and lipbalm with SPF that I get out especially for summer because I consider it to be incredibly important.
UV triplegard sunscreen - Sorry, so boring but can you think of anything else for 'U'! This is a sunscreen that is a little greasy but the one I have is water resistant and has never let me get sunburned!
Maybelline baby lips - These lipbalms I'm sure you've heard me raving about but they are amazing. They also contain SPF and heal my chapped lips like nothing else.
More natural - Summer is time to embrace the natural look, I think, so neutral shadow and neutral lips are my favourite looks. A golden glow is also gorgeous.  
Exfoliation - I think it is essential to exfoliate in summer - it gets rid of my sunscreen filled pores and buffs away all the sea salt stuck to my skin. Ahhh, it feels good just talking about it!
Rexona
deodorant in 'Delicious' - I love this scented deodorant for summer. I find it works so well and smells just as the name suggests - delicious!

So, that was the best I could come up with. Now I shall leave you with some wonderful summer photos!

I have taken all of these pictures and they are not to be used without my permission.


This is actually a pool - the sand is fake and the water is chlorine
 
Sunbathing

By the pool...

One of the best sunsets I have ever seen

So tropical

I am so proud of this picture!

I am also proud of this one!

Another gorgeous Summer sunset

The beach

6 comments:

  1. I know! Melbourne weather has been shocking! So disappointed lately with all the rain :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Doesn't the weather man understand?! I have been waiting all year for the sunshine, what's he doing sending us rain?!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks so nice! It's depressing though as I live in the States- I haven't seen the sun in like a month and it's below freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't handle the cold, that would be awful! Not seeing the sun would make me miserable!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew you lived in Melbourne because I do too! At least for the last two weeks it's been hot and sunny and it doesn't seem to be slowing down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't live in Melbourne but I do live in Australia - the weather was very similar in many places around Australia at the time :)
      Thanks so much for commenting!
      xx

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...