Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lovisa and Equip gift

It was back in February that I received some jewellery as a gift from a friend of mine. It was sitting in its box the other day (I had worn it several times, just returned it to its box!) and decided that I could do a review on it. She gave me two pieces of jewellery, chocolates and an assortment of other small things too, so generous she was!

I must say though, isn't the box gorgeous. I now use it to store my blushes and I absolutely love it. It is so classy! The bag it came in was lovely too. I've never been to Lovisa so I think I might have to drop in for a visit...

Anyway, the first thing is earrings from Equip. Now I'm not an easy person to buy for when it comes to earrings because I gravitate towards studs rather than the huge dangly earrings and I already have quite a large collection, but what she gave me I actually fell in love with. I surprised myself.

You see, these earrings are huge and dangly. But they look so lovely on. I would never even have taken a look at these in the shop but amazingly I really love them. LOVE! (It may have something to do with the fact that I think any jewellery that incorporates leaves is gorgeous, but anyway...) They look best when my hair is tied up in a bun or ponytail because then they really get to show themselves off.
She also gave me a necklace from Lovisa. I have no other necklaces like it so I am not sure how I am going to wear it, but I'll find a way. I'll have to go through my wardrobe and see what works.

So, that was a little jewellery post for you all. Sorry about the lack of posts this month, as usual life is so busy and it leaves little time for blogging. I'm doing my best!



4 comments:

  1. Those are some gorgeous pieces of jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty lovely if I do say so myself!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the earrings too! I like feathers and leaves as well, haha! And the box is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...