Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Natio Eyelash curler

I did a little post asking you guys whether eyelash curlers were worth it or not and the general opinion was that it was worth buying one. The problem was that everyone suggested different price ranges. Some people thought that a real cheapie did a great job and others thought that investing a bit more would ensure quality and a better result. I ended up going with a cheapie for two reasons. The first was that it was all I could find at the time, and the second reason was that for my first eyelash curler I didn't want to spend a whole heap if I found it to be useless and a complete waste.

I spent about seven dollars on this one by Natio and have been using it everyday for about a week and a half now. I have discovered that I actually have quite curled lashes naturally, and that whilst it isn't a complete waste of money, it doesn't really help me all that much. It does however help several of my friends who aren't so lucky and have lashes that stick straight out. I'm still going to use this curler, but I'm not going to rate this product because it isn't really applicable for me.

It is super gentle and easy to use. I was afraid that, being the person that I am, I would end up pinching the skin and tearing half my eyelashes out. It is actually really difficult to pinch the skin - you would have to be trying pretty hard to do it. As for tearing my eyelashes out, well I haven't managed to do that yet.

As I mentioned before, I didn't realise that my eyelashes were relatively curled anyway before I bought this and started comparing my lashes to other people. It does curl them a little more, and I guess it evens out the curl a bit. Sometimes have of the lashes on one eye are super curled and the rest stick out straight - this does a wonderful job fixing it.

What else can you say about an eyelash curler...not much really. I think for anyone else who is thinking about buying one for the first time should think about how much it would benefit them. It really depends on the person as to whether they will find it amazing or a complete waste of money.

2 comments:

  1. ~ Thanks for your wonderful post...
    I love all articles about eyelashes, mascara, as I have really straight lashes and when properly curled makes my eyes look bigger and gorgeous..

    I so love sharing with others about great products.~ The best ever`` heated eyelash curler I have ever found is the Hot Lashes eyelash curler, makeup Artist kit. Loved the reviews on Amazon and was impressed. There is also a site of the same name Hot Lashes.com.

    This curler is exactly like the Shu Uemura curler with a amazing 24K gold plated curler and this small pink heater base. Keeps my lashes curling till the next day. and my eyes really pop...HTH~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked my post Aly, thanks for the comment.
    Sounds impressive! I think I'll be sticking to this curler for a while, but thanks for letting me know! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...