Monday, March 19, 2012

A new face

Priceline is having this wonderful deal where you can get three Maybelline face products for thirty dollars. It just so happens that I am nearly out of foundation, I have had my eye on their concealer and as for their matte powder, well I have only heard praise!

So, I decided to make the most of this sale and I purchased those three things. I'll try and review them some time soon but I like to really try them out for a long time first to get a good idea of the product, especially with foundations. I'm going to have a completely new set of face products with these three, my new illumintor, my new blush and lipstick!

I also saw some Orly polishes on sale for five dollars so I picked up a clear one as by the looks of it, they were the polishes that no one really wanted! I've never used Orly before so it'll be good to see what it is like.

It cost me thirty dollars for the three Maybelline face products as mentioned before and I saved $28.85! The foundation is usually $21.95, the concealer $17.95 and the powder $18.95! So glad I bought them on special but I don't think I'll be spending for a while, I have had enough hauling over the past few weeks!

I recommend you check out the Priceline catalogue on their website because there are some very good deals!




2 comments:

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...