Thursday, January 31, 2013

And we come to the end of Non-stop January


Phew! The month of January 2013 has passed and it certainly has been a crazy one! I have loved posting everyday, though it is certainly not something I could keep up for any longer, it's not sustainable at all!

I guess this is more for my interest than yours, but I thought I might put down a few stats from the series, because all up I think it was pretty successful.

My most viewed post was actually one of my 'What do you think?' Wednesdays posts, settling the debate regarding whether youtube or blogging is superior!

The post that gained the most comments was my Essence haul. Often hauls are popular, this one was no exception!

I posted 3 NOTD posts - one a fruity french nail, another a sparkly purple glitter, and the third some speckly nail art. The sparkly purple glitter NOTD was one that I was really, really not impressed with but I got the impression it was everyone's favourite!

So there were a couple of quick facts about Non-stop January. Posting shall resume as it once did, with two or three posts a week (instead of seven!), primarily consisting of reviews.

Thank you for all your support, I hope you enjoyed!



2 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying the buzz here Candice! The posts are becoming more fun. I haven;t been able to comment regularly :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Nivedita! I'm so glad you have enjoyed it, even if you haven't been able to comment on a regular basis!
      x

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...