Thursday, January 10, 2013

Haul - Lovisa, Colette, Dotti, Valleygirl, Cotton On and more

As always, the end of Christmas marks some pretty impressive sales for the weeks following. Despite vowing to avoid such sales by simply not going to the shops or closing my eyes whilst walking past, the sales still called out my name and sucked me in. I also found myself in an Op-shop and bought some things there too which I have included in this post.

First up is jewellery, and I bought two things. First was a necklace from Colette which was (not on sale) for $9.95. I would have liked it even more if it had been included in their huge 50% off range but even full priced I still think it is pretty good.

From Lovisa I picked up this ring on sale for $3, marked down from $7.99.


I then went to Dotti and picked up two shirts, the blue striped one for $10 and the plain blue one for $5.





Next was Cotton On where I purchased this scarf for $2 after having been marked down from $14.95, and some shoes (really from Rubi shoes) for $5 down from $19.95. I was very pleased with the shoes especially because I have a pair exactly the same and I wear them so often the soles have fallen off.



I then went Op-shopping and purchased four shirts. The first two were from Valleygirl originally and cost $2 each. The black shirt was originally from Emony and was brand new and therefore cost a little more at $6. Lastly I picked up a short originally from Everlast which cost me $1. I needed a new one for the gym and thought it would be suitable.



I also got a makeup bag from the Op-shop. It was new from Clinique, has two compartments and cost me $2.



So all up for two pieces of jewellery, six tops, a scarf, a pair of shoes and a makeup bag it cost me a total of $42.95 which could easily be charged for a pair of shoes alone!

6 comments:

  1. Ohh great haul! I love going op-shopping, you find the most amazing deals! :) Oh btw I bought that same striped shirt from Dotti! Haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Op-shopping too, it's so unpredictable, you never know what awesome thing you are going to find! That stripy shirt was a bargain!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Great buys!
    $2 scarf!? :O And those shoes are super cute! I would have picked them up too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, I couldn't believe that they were chucking out the scarves for $2! I should have picked up another now that I think about it! :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh awesome bargains hun! I like that scarf :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with my $2 scarf too!
      xx

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...