Friday, May 24, 2013

Behind the Blog - It's Charr


 Behind the Blog is back after a slight mishap last week, featuring Char from It's Charr. I have been reading her blog since I first started blogging!

Char's blog is a collection of beauty, fashion and fitness posts with the occasional tag thrown in the mix. Char's posts about health and fitness often remind me of what I should be doing - she is so motivated!

I talked to Char about her experience with blogging and makeup addiction!




































Why did you start blogging?
I started to write about how my parents were going through the adoption process however that didn't work out so I branched out into beauty and fashion and recently added fitness to my addictions!

Why do you enjoy blogging?
I've never really had a 'hobby' so to find blogging so fun and enjoyable has given me a little place of my own to share my likes and feelings.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I really want to go to Bora Bora and stay in on of those huts in the see, it looks so beautiful

What is one beauty related thing you just cannot master?
Eyeliner. I suck at trying to get the perfect straight line! I've given up and never wear it these days!

What do you have the most of in your makeup collection?
My lip product drawer is fit to bursting with gloss, lipstick, lip butters, you name it its in that drawer!

Which type of makeup product do you tend to find yourself collecting the most?
Despite my bursting lip drawer I have a tonne of nail varnish, I have a weakness for pretty colours!

Thanks for being featured this week Char!

If you would like to nominate a blogger to be featured, please don't hesitate to let me know by emailing me at candiceyoureview@yahoo.com.


6 comments:

  1. I'd never seen Char's blog so glad to have found it! Thanks Candice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem, that's what posts like these are for! :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I've also never seen Char's blog before, but I went through a bunch of her posts and I think I'm hooked ;) haha! I absolutely LOVE her fitness posts! Great choice Candice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's so exciting, so glad people have been able to find new bloggers to follow :)
      x

      Delete
  3. You`re so lovely. :) Thank you! I might try to check her blog out.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...