Monday, June 24, 2013

Beauty News - FOA lip crayons sold individually?

A long time ago Face of Australia released their limited edition lip crayons in a pack of three, featuring the shades Macaron, Sundae and Cupcake. I grabbed a pack and fell in love instantly and now ten months later they are still staples in my makeup collection, especially Cupcake which I wear almost daily.

Today I was browsing in Priceline and noticed that they are now selling them individually for about $4.95!

If you want my honest opinion, I think you should all run out and stock up right this very second!

But seriously, these are incredible and I am so proud of Face of Australia for making such a brilliant decision! I am not sure how long they will be doing this offer (I have a feeling they had extra stock they needed to get rid of) but according to their facebook page they are "available individually and are only $4.95 until the end of June." Does that mean at the end of June the price will change or they won't be selling them anymore? I don't know, but whatever the case, you must get your hands on these!

14 comments:

  1. Yeah I saw them individually at Big W and other places and I think it's a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a brilliant idea! I would love it if they introduced some new shades! Fingers crossed... :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Wow, now I want to go out and buy them! They seem so amazing. I think I'm going to try them out!

    Cute blog :?) I think I say that every time haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend them enough, I love them so much! :) Naw thank you!
      x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the heads up!
    Will definitely check out these lippies when I head to Priceline soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad they've done it because I always wanted to try one but I didn't like all the shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good idea, I just hope they make some new shades too!

      Delete
  5. I know these get mixed reviews, but I love them as well! They're super easy to wear and apply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brilliant! I guess people don't like them because they aren't super opaque, but I guess that is a main aspect of why I love them :)

      Delete
  6. Ooo. so jelly! I really would love to find more crayons like this that are colored and moisturizing. Sheer is okay in my opinion, I just need a bit of color! Hope they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed these a little while ago - exciting! Although I too have the entire set, it will be good to snap some up for gifts etc :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure will, especially because they are so brilliantly priced!
      x

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...