Tuesday, July 23, 2013

OOTD - Retail Therapy

 Sometimes when you are having a hard time you need a bit of retail therapy, so that is what Mum and I did a couple of weekends ago. I will post a little haul (there isn't much) but I thought I might write an OOTD as I quite liked what I wore.

I have never been much of a skirt person but I thought I may as well go crazy and wear one just because I felt like it! The one I'm wearing was from Factorie, but I have seen skirts like it absolutely everywhere.

My shirt is a boring old 3/4 length white one from Supre, often around $12 or so.

My scarf I picked up from the Op-shop for two dollars and I absolutely love it. It is a black checkered print and seems to work with every outfit. What a bargain!

For my shoes, they are from Rubi and almost always on sale. These are my third pair of the same shoe (can you tell how much I love them?) and I picked them up for $2.

I didn't wear much jewellery, just a lovely little bracelet and bow ring.

I did feel like I needed a bit of colour so I chose my brightest bag, a vibrant red weaving type thing with a brown strap. I was given this but I believe my friend purchased this from Sportsgirl.

I'm not terribly confident doing OOTD posts so please be nice!







10 comments:

  1. Wow you are so skinny haha, I'm super jealous! I'm too jiggly to pull off a skirt like that :P
    I adore your accessories too! Such a cute outfit!
    I know how you feel about OOTD's being so daunting, I try to steer clear of them for that reason haha!
    You looked lovely though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...I think you can pull off anything if you feel good in it! :) Thanks for your kind words, I was so nervous!
      x

      Delete
  2. Nice rings! I love those skirts but I can never pull them off. I used to wear those flats all the time- though I never managed to get them for $2! I got two pairs for $30 gosh now I feel gypped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie! Yeah I was so lucky to find them going out so cheaply, I wish I had picked up more haha!
      x

      Delete
  3. This outfit is so cute! I love Skater skirts, they're lovely on everyone. I love your ring & your shoes, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skirts! Lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I have a bow ring just like that in gold - I wear it all the time! You can find some awesome gems at the op shop for super cheap! My mum got a vintage-y Mimco bangle and I managed to snag some paper bag style shorts for only $4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a huge fan of the Op Shop. Sometimes you can find pure gold but other times it can be hopeless!
      x

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...