Tuesday, December 23, 2014

NOTD - Festive all 'round


In my traditional style, I am months (years even?) late to jump on the accent nail bandwagon but whatever, I felt as though this mani called for it and I had been wanting to try out my Rimmel Space Dust polish for so long. I love glitter polishes however I despise having to remove them, so the accent nail was the perfect solution that also meant my nails weren't too OTT. I found Rimmel's polish Aurora absolutely magical! The accent nail in the photo was achieved with one coat, was so dense and beautiful in every way!

The base polish I used was Revlon's Creme Brulee, a gorgeous pale gold shade.





1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love accents and I really like how you used glitter as the accent because I, just like you, really don't like having to remove glitter polish.

    Happy New Year!

    -Sophie xo
    ♥ Cherries and Perfume ♥

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...