Thursday, February 12, 2015

NOTD: OPI Nail Lacquer in Dutch Tulips

OPI is just one of those brands that I've always stared at longingly before moving on to the cheaper nail polishes. Though they have an incredible colour range and amazing reputation, I just couldn't justify spending $20 on them! Priceline started selling them for $10 and even then I was still a bit funny about paying that much for a nail polish, but when I got my first ever job on Monday I decided to buy myself a celebratory polish in the most gorgeous colour, Dutch Tulips.

I actually wasn't going to post this because I am so unhappy with the way that the photos turned out (it makes a cool toned polish seemed orange based!) but I was just so excited about the fact that I owned an OPI polish I couldn't resist! So here are some photos - if you consider buying the polish then check out other photos on google first!


So far I've been super impressed with the quality of this beauty, but it is still early days.


What do you guys think about OPI polishes? Worth the money?








1 comment:

  1. Aww yay, congrats on getting a job! I've definitely made a few (...more than a few) celebratory purchases since being employed haha! We earned it right?! Gorgeous shade though! I don't think OPI polishes are worth their full price, but these days you can get them relatively cheaply which is great!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...