Saturday, April 14, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips - Mango Pie

What can I say, I am addicted to Baby Lips.

I know, I know, where is my self control? You have to give me some credit though, I've had to pass these little lipbalms for weeks now, seeing them all shiny and beautiful on their little hooks, calling out my name, and I resisted...until now.

Seriously though, I was going to buy a sack of potatoes, and when I saw that 2.5kg of potatoes was three bucks, I figured I could probably afford another three dollars for a beautiful lip balm that I was guaranteed to love.

I know others will love it too, because if you take a look at my top three most popular posts, you will see that they are my reviews on the other flavours in the range! That's right!

So, what do I think of this one?

It is so damn pretty! They have hit the jackpot with their designs because every one of them has sucked me in - except the Cherry one perhaps. This yellow and pink beauty looks just awesome.

Now I am a mango hater, I can't stand the things, but I really do not mind the scent of this. It doesn't seem to be as strong as my other balms but that could just be my nose. Whatever it is, it is a nice smelling balm (as expected).

The moisturising factor is the same as all my others, pretty darn good. It stays on for a long time, feels great (not too waxy etc.). You have heard it all before, and if you haven't here are three more reviews on them! Here, here and here.

They are all as good as each other, except for Cherry but that is because I am not particularly keen on the scent.

Yes, this was a bit of a lazy review but you all know how much I love these, and how much I recommend them. They are popular and are sold everywhere, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding one. Hopefully you at least enjoyed the pictures!

For those of you who have tried these, let me know your favourite one - mine is the Limited Edition one in Protecting Berry. 

13 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, I want to try these out so bad but they aren't available in the UK yet! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's frustrating. Have you seen the ones in America? they are tinted and look so different. I am so jealous that ours aren't tinted, and personally I find that so odd!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, never seen this mango one! My absolute favourite is the mint one because I love anything menthol on my lips, I need the cooling sensation :p I literally go through a tube every 1-2 months or something. The limited edition one is really nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the menthol one, but I am going to try and resist because, well, five Baby lips is a little excessive! Thank for commenting, I too use them up like crazy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so tempted to buy this, but I wasn't sure about the mango flavour.... I mean, I love mango, but wasn't sure if it right for a lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm not sure that it is mango flavoured (it's kind of tropical and fruity) but I think you would like it. If I like it and I hate mango, then there is a fair chance you would like it too. It's good that they are only three/four dollars too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover of this lipstick is pretty captivating. I guess lots of girls would be attracted with this cute lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a stash of Maybelline Baby Lips as well :) I love their new pink blast ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their pink blast ones, but of course they are so ridiculously tempting!
      xx

      Delete
  9. I used to have the Energising Orange and than I finished that so now I am using the Limited Edition Protecting Berry. I only ever use one lip balm at a time until it's finishd and then I chuck it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely a much more sensible and balanced approach, I'm hopeless at sticking to just one balm at a time.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Finished it! Making sure to keep the tube because it was limited edition. I now have the Baby Lips Pink Blast Glow.

      Delete
    3. I'm impressed! Yes, keep the tube in remembrance! :) Hope you like Pink glow.
      xx

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...